Thursday, July 12, 2007

Best Pranks

Today at work some of us were talking about some of the pranks we were involved in, or had done to us. For example, a while back I posted pics of the time I tin foiled a co worker's office for April Fool's Day.

Anyway, I remembered one I was involved in back in high school that was pretty funny. In my grade 12 year (last year) about 8-10 of us went out at lunch to the parking lot and literally picked up this one teacher's car and moved it to an area beside the lot with a few trees. We moved it right in between two trees so there was no way of getting it outta there by driving it. Was quite funny, and a well organized plan since it took quite a bit of coordination to lift and move the car. End of the story was we got it quite a bit of shit and had to move it back down to the pavement.

What was one of your best pranks?

EDIT: And today is payday! WOOHOO!

3 comments:

Palmer said...

We printed off letters from the Fire Marshall at work and placed on Holly's chair. It stated that her Halloween lights around our cubes were a fire hazard and she was to contact the fire marshall of the building.

So of course Holly comes running into my office wondering if I got a similar letter because I also had lights up but I told her no, but she better call the guy and just tell him that you'll take them down.

So Pierre and I position ourselves outside her office to hear her conversation on the phone...

Holly: Hello may I speak to (insert the guy's fake name here)?
Holly: No, the fire marshall?
Holly: Huh, wait, who am I calling?
Holly: THE SCHWARMA KING?! WHAT THE HECK?

Ah, classic.

Holly said...

I totally bust a gut thinking of that day now but I was pretty pissed at the fire marshall for bitching about my lights when Palmer had lights up too! The fire Marshalls name was Jack LeLonde. I remember it quite well so I figured french so when I called it was hard to hear the dude say Schwarma King when he answered the phone because of his thick accent. Not to mention I was in such a huff I just wanted to get my point out to him. Oh... HRSDC, how I miss working there! Good times!

James said...

that's pretty damn funny.