Thursday, October 30, 2008

No Bunnies Were Harmed in the Making of this Post






























So the bunnie was still there when I got home from work. I decided I had had enough of this free-loader; stealing my heat by sitting right next to the window! Here's some more pics Ferda took before I gave him the boot!

For the curious types out there, my bunnie-handling techniques included the following steps:

1) Open door slightly
2) Scoop away excess snow
3) Grab bunnie from mid-section to avoid bunnie-kicks!
4) Toss him in the snow!

He ran away towards our neighbour's yard, very mad at me. I bet we won't be seeing him again.

9 comments:

Bunny Monster said...

Heartless bastard.

You WILL pay.

Just wait until we rise up, and you crawl up against our furry coats, desperate for warmth... at that time the bunny you have chosen will look at you, smile, and say "BUNNY KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!"

James said...

heartless?

I could have made bunnie soup!!!

Wide Lawns said...

That is the cutest, saddest things I've ever seen! My cat would have gone out of her mind. You need to send those pictures to Cute Overload.

Wide Lawns said...

Here is the submissions link. If you don't want to do it, can I?

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/submissions.html

It's all about the swirl of fur against the glass.

Amblus said...

Why you toss away bunny? It was just trying to get warm.

Aleta said...

Ohhhhh, you should have invited the bunny in and given him/her a warm cozy home. ohhhh, poor bunny...

Ferda said...

hey wide lawns, go fur it!
heehe see what i did there?

Sixteen Chickens said...

s'up doc?

Pino said...

Awwwwwwww...