Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ferda's Orchid

Here's two different pics of Ferda's pink orchid. The top one is taken on Dec. 18th. The bottom one I just took a second ago, today, January 28th. It's been in full bloom mode for about 6 weeks! That's insane. And there's a lot of flowers on it; 13 by my count. Seriously, this orchid is nuts. We've had it for about 3 years, and I think this is only the second time it has bloomed. But I can't believe the flowers have been around for this long.

But don't worry, now that Eddy is getting more agile, I'm sure he will eat some of them soon. (and then vomit them back up onto the carpet - good times)

2 comments:

Aleta said...

Are you sure it isn't plastic? Hehe.

I can't keep anything green (real or fake) in the house, because Tigger (my Siamese cat) will eat it and throw it back up. Eww..

James said...

Plastic eh? Never thought of that! I'll check...


:P